to Paul's Homepage
As there is possibly more than one Paul on planet Earth, I should perhaps provide a tad more info so you can home in on the right one. My name is Paul M Booth and I reside - with my two cats Pugsey & Snuggley - in East Sussex, England. This is my passport photograph which may explain why I tend to have trouble getting back into the country. So why - having seen my photo - would you wish to read further? Hopefully because some of the things that interest me, may interest you. My particular interests are:-
- Comparative Religion - and especially my own, the Bahá'í Faith
- Health and healing - especially Complementary Therapies and Prayer
- Research into the Late Effects of Polio (Post Polio Syndrome) and other disability issues.
- I enjoy writing and edit a Newsletter called "Living Letters" for my own and neighbouring Bahá'í communities. I also contribute a commentary each month on the Interfaith forum of a Buddhist web site called Dharma The Cat.
- I enjoy reading, films and television and am especially drawn to Science Fiction. My all time favourite television series is Babylon 5. Regarding Books: For recreation I am addicted to Terry Pratchet Discworld Novels also I try never to miss a Dick Francis.
- In addition to Science Fiction I am very interested in what the future holds for this planet. To this end I am collecting papers and essays on this subject on a website called Millennial Visions
- I like humour and when I come across items I feel are worthy I enjoy forwarding them to friends to give them a chuckle. My sources include this Humour List
- Surfing! One of my favourite sites is that of my friend Mandy Tonks. Among other things it includes some useful shareware programmes; Humour; Babylon 5 and Terry Pratchet links and a whole raft of search engines.
- My Cats
NB. This site is very much "under development" but will give a taster of things to come. Please pop back regularly to see how it is developing. Feedback welcome.
Last modified on 06/05/99.